Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Watergun vs. Spoon, by the book

This elimination is a classic... the first kill in the first game that Sassins ever hosted. Back then we called them "kills". And this kill was done totally by-the-book.
'Athena' killed 'Kenton'.

'Athena' writes,
I killed Kenton at 9:20 this morning outside of 236 Lincoln hall. I knew that he had a class in this room, so I waited outside patiently, until I saw him walking down the hall, at which time I shot him three times with my water gun. He held up a spoon to defend himself, but he was too late.

'Kenton' writes,
I was in Lincoln Hall heading up to my class, and as I turned the corner, I saw someone by the drinking fountain. Athena confirmed my name, and the moment I did, I realized what was happening. All I had was a spoon on me, and I took it out quickly, but she had a water gun. I didn't stand a chance. I got shot three times in the chest.


Originally published on Thursday, March 31, 2005, in the game Campus Honors Program Spring 05


Athena persisted and got 8 total kills in a game of only 33 people!

Do you have YOUR target's class schedule?

No comments: